Tuesday, March 13, 2007

The first time

This is my very first blog. I mentioned to a friend that I didn't think I would have much to say on a blog, she laughed so here goes.

I love to share, words, ideas, food, fun, wine and always thought it would be fun to have a neutral forum for my views on the world around me.

Tell me what you think.

Today is the fourth day in a row of warm weather, I can feel the earth trying to wake up and burst open with green and I feel my spirit rising. I can't wait to get my hands into the dirt and plant things.

I've discovered that I like "Old Vine Wines", just recently had a bottle of Bogle Old Vine Zinfandel, very good, smooth and decent price (under $10.00.) It went well with our steak dinner.

WolfPackWoman

12 comments:

Swampwitch said...

Oh my goodness. Am I the first to comment? I hope so. I am so excited.
I will have to sign in with my old Blogger Account because of the "no anonymous" set up.

Michelle said...

Welcome to the wrold of blogging. It is a great bit of fun and I have met many great people, I hope the same will be true for you.

Oh, by the way, a friendly witch sent me. :)

Pamela said...

welcome, too

Karmyn R said...

Welcome to blogging!!! (swampwitch sent me over to say hi)...

Enjoy the rush....

Dreaming What Ifs...

(by the way - if you don't allow anonymous comments, then only blogger people can comment to you...others from Typepad or Wordpress will be unable to say hello)

Sabrina said...

Saying HOWDY from Texas via Ireland. Was sent over through Swampwitch's site! Welcome to this wild and wacky blogging world!

Beccy said...

I've popped over from Swampwitch as well. Welcome to the world of blogging. I only started last October and have made loads of blog friends.

Unknown said...

Congrats on your blog.
♥Pam

BarnGoddess_01 said...

Hi and welcome to the wonderful world of blogging!!

I am a wine drinker.....reds are my favorite.

Trixie Twatwaffle said...

Swampy as well sent me your way. WElcome!

janet copenhaver said...

Welcome to the club! Came from Swampwitchs place. Haven't met her yet but I have met Pam who comments with a heart.

Anonymous said...

Who the heck is Swampwitch?
I like your blog and the little bio. How do I get in on the wine?

Anonymous said...

Hey! Good job on changing your "sign in."
Who the heck is Swampwitch?