Tuesday, April 10, 2007

Hello everyone, I'm getting braver, I learned how to upload a picture today, such fun. Of course it's a picture of me, how's that for vanity!

My part of the world is grey and windy today, we have been having a wonderful spring, this is just a little bump on the way to summer.


Feet are funny, we take them for granted don't we. These feet belong to my sister, my niece and I. Can you tell this was taken in the winter, no tan, no polish, chipped, you get the picture. Time for pedicures and Mary Kay pampering products. Yes, I am a Mary Kay Consultant.

That's all for today, need to go move some dirt, literally. Dug up part of my lawn for a rose garden and need to dispose of the extra dirt, all done and ready to grow.

3 comments:

janet copenhaver said...

Let the fun begin. My favorite thing is posting pictures. Yes there is even one of my ugly foot. See if you can find it. *G*
Snowing on own side of the mountians.

Devon said...

This winter I have been taking a kickboxing class (barefoot). So for the first time I have had to shave and polish all winter long!

Pictures are a very fun part of blogging...hope you enjoy yourself!

teacakebiscuit said...

Oooh yay! Posting pictures is one of my favourite things about blogs, I love seeing what other people are up to :)